Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sadly, all good things must come to an end

























































































































Well, that time of year when we stay up till 11pm and sleep in late and listen to crickets and swim and take tennis and BMX bike lessons and play with our friends all day and go boating and go to Scout camp and have visitors and go to the beach and have water parties and go to movies and camp and go to Cowabunga Bay and Boondocks and bowling and eat nothing but BBQ and have no homework must come to an end. We've had such a fun summer doing all this and more. Allie started school last week, Spencer starts on Wed. and Josh goes the following week for the big kindergaten. As much as I love summer, I must admit, I'm ready for bedtimes, schedules, and a little "sibling seperation". All this togetherness can drive them (and me) to the brink of...... you know. So, until next year..... happy summer to all!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I still have two more weeks which is a bitter sweet feeling. I love having no schedule, I hate having no schedule, I love having my kids around, I hate having my kids arounds ALL day, etc...you get the point. BTW, Allie's swimsuit is adorable! I wish we could have seen you this summer. It's been way to long!

Candy said...

"The most wonderful time of the year!!!!" Enjoy a little break from the sibling togetherness and miss it too. Love you all.

Miranda said...

Yes, so sad...and now maybe we can schedule the much need "catch up lunch" ey? We've been to Cowabunga Bay, too! So fun!! Looks like you guys had a FUN summer.

Lorie said...

So fun! We always have next year to look forward to!

Jamie said...

How fun! I loved looking at all the pictures.
Just think we will soon be having fun in the snow! ha ha!
I hope you are snowboarding this year!
Send Joshua over to play soon.