Saturday, November 15, 2008

Guess what showed up in Rockefeller Center yesterday...

That's right.... the Christmas tree. Some of you may think it's too early for things like Christmas trees, Christmas music, Christmas shopping. BUT NOT ME!! I absolutely love Christmas. I come from a long line of Christmas lovers. You should have seen my grandparents house at Christmas time. As a little girl, I thought they lived in "winter wonderland". Then there's my mom and dad. It's "winter wonderland 2" over at their house. I love everything about Christmas. Even the snow and cold. It's magical. So, to those of you who are not Christmas lovers, sorry for the Christmas music in November. I waited as long as I could. When Gregg tells me that I seem to "skip over Thanksgiving" I just tell him, "no I dont. I'm just really THANKFUL for Christmas". MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

i've already watched "The Santa Clause 2" and listening to the Christmas station

Annie said...

when are you going to go public?? all the cool kids are doing it??