Saturday, November 15, 2008

That's right folks, he's 8!







Ok, I don't know how this happened, but Spencer is turning 8. I know. I'm shocked!! This is my baby. I used to make him promise me that he wouldn't get older than 4. Then 5. Then 6. It's not working and I don't know how to make this whole growing up thing stop.






Spencer had his birthday party yesterday. We always do it a few weeks early because of the holidays. It just gets too crazy.






We went to Boondocks and had a great time! He had 12 of his friends come and it was as crazy as you might imagine with 13 eight year old boys running around an arcade on a sugar high from birthday cake. But I must say, Spencer has THE COOLEST group of friends. They are the cutest boys. They are all so sweet and good and friendly. He is one lucky little boy.






I can not say enough about Spencer. He is an amazing boy. I am beyond lucky to be his mother. He is joy everyday. He is smart, kind, thoughtful, sensative, funny, loyal and so sweet. He is the greatest big brother. Josh and Allie adore him. Not to mention Gregg and I.






Happy birthday my beautiful boy!!!! Now, stop growing up!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I feel your pain! We have a few more months before the big 8, but not enough of them!!

I wish we could be there for his baptism!