Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just can't resist an adorable three year old!!











I love a three year old. There is no cuter age, in my opinion. And Allie is my last three year old. She will be four in just about a month. It makes me so sad to think I'll never have another 3 year old running around my house (not sad enough to have another baby)... but you get it. So I thought I'd "document" her adorableness. She sings.... ALL THE TIME. Her new fav is the soundtrack to Mamma Mia. She is always dressed up in something "princesssesy" and she carries around stuffed dogs everywhere she goes. She loves school and playing with friends. I just adore this little three year old girl!!!!! How do I stop my kids from growing up??? Please, tell me!

10 comments:

Lorie said...

She is so stinking cute! If you find out how to get them to keep from growing up PLEASE share the secret! I just wish we would have discovered it before our boys got so big!!

Lorie said...

Oh! What candy is in your jar behind her head? I see the conversation hearts, but what are the other candies?

The Brands said...

Noelle! I totally thought that last picture was you! :) Allie is adorable! We want to come and see you guys again soon. We always have fun at the Sanderson house! That's where da pawty is at! (as Erik would say) :) We love you!

Erik and Chels

Miranda said...

Hi Noelle...your lil girl IS adorable! How fun!

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa and Jeff said...

Holy cow she is SO adorable... truly.

Laurie said...

She is adorable!!! No wonder you can't resist her. Sadly I think Sage is her same size but Sage is 2!!! I'm raising a giant... Hey, we'll be out in Utah for winter break. I'd LOVE to stop in and see you sometime with or without the kids. my cell is 425-442-7375. I'm leaving it to you to call. It's always crazy busy when we come to town but you would be a priority since it's been WAY too long. Let me know! :)

Lisa said...

Ahhh sweet Allie girl! You are so lucky to have her. Precious precious precious. Have some pink for me today ok?

Erin said...

Yeah! I finally made it over!!! Look how big Allie is!! So cute!

Candy said...

She is just like you used to be when you were 3. The spittin' image. Especially the singing part with a homemade microphone in hand. I love her and her mom.
Mom