Sunday, January 4, 2009

A wonderful Christmas!
















We are so sad to see Christmas be over. We had such a great time. Most my family was here (that would make 19 total in one house). It was crowded, loud, messy, funny, happy, crazy, frestive and wonderful! All the kids played in the snow EVERY day and sled and built igloos. We watched movies, played games, listened to music (compliments of Spencer's 9 months of piano lessons), ATE, saw the lights at Temple Square, cooked, shopped, talked, played the new WII and just had fun. I've been putting all my Christmas away the past 2 days and our house is just so empty and quiet. Well, not exactly "quiet", but "less loud". We miss it!!! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

How great is this. I can't believe all these years. I just was pulling out my yearbook and photo albums the other day and looking at all the photos of you, Stacy, Charlene, and I from the good old days. Crazy. We do need to catch up. How crazy is it that you know lisa linton too. small world. I made a comment on one of your photos on FB about the trip and assumed you had seen our cruise photos from facebook too. I can't wait to read through your blog tonight while I lie in bed. I've got to get off this darn computer and finish cooking my dinner!!! EEEEK!

KAMIE said...

You have a Beautiful family....send me your e-mail address and I will invite you to my blog....!!!!! I just spent the day catching up with Ashlee... the other day!!! WE just moved bac to CA on Dec. 13th!!!! Kids start new schools tomorrow.!!!! So glad I finally found you!!!! Kam

Lisa said...

I'm so glad I found you too! Can't wait to hang with you tomorrow night! We'll eat like crazy and eat buttered popcorn..yum yum!

Lorie said...

What great pictures! I bet you all had the best Christmas I want to be in a house with 19 of you!!!