Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh yea... it was fun!
























































What a fun night. So, I grew up having Academy Awards parties. My mom made us dress up as a favorite movie character, we'd eat, place bets, have a great time. I've renewed the tradition. We had a blast last night. I made everyone walk the red carpet, come in costume (well done by the way) and we played Oscar bingo. A few of the squares.... "Marisa Tomei's character called 'BRAVE', dead person montage ends on Paul Newman, and someone yells out "Yes we can"!!! Congrats to cousin Kelly and Jeff for getting BINGO!!

Costume winner of the night has to go to my cute hubby (for his bravery). He dressed up as Yule Brenner from "The King and I". However, if you didn't look fast, you missed it. He only stayed in it about 10 min. Not that I can blame him! We had a few Juno and Bleeker's, I was ToTo to Allie's Dorthy, Indiana Jones, Danny Zuko, "Angelina Jolie" (cousin Jani with a backpack full of kids), the cast of "Coreline" and just a few that showed up looking quite "dapper" in old bridesmaids dresses and tuxes. Again, well done all!
So, until next year......

6 comments:

The Brands said...

Love the party!! I wish we could have been there! We miss you guys, but I think we're coming up in March for a wedding so we'll come visit. Seriously, even three hours is too far away from family! :( We can't wait to see you guys again! Will you tell Spence, Josh and Allie that Aunt Chels and Uncle Beau love them! :) We love you guys! We'll see you soon!

Kelly O. said...

So did you get a good solo shot of Gregg for Cam's calendar next year? Thanks for putting on such a fun party!!

Rachel said...

Wow...Gregg is SO brave...Kudos to him. So I didn't see your predictions...did you chooses Slumdog Millionaire? I did...it was SO good! I am very jealous of your party. It looks like my kind of shindig!

Lisa said...

Aren't you fancy! Looks like a fun fun parrtay. Leave it to the Sanderson's to party it up at Oscar time!!

Wanda said...

What a fantastic soiree! Loved all the costumes. So fun, so fun. I miss you and all the fun you add to life. And the kids are all adorable. I can't believe how fast they're growing. Love and Miss you!

Annie said...

who ate heath ledger's cookie?
did they feel bad??