Sunday, March 8, 2009

Josh is always good for a laugh!


Joshua is just always full of joy and laughter and naugtiness and ALWAYS gives us a good story to tell......

The other night, I'm tucking Josh into bed and we're talking and reading and singing, etc. I start telling him how much I love him and how lucky I am to be his mommy. I then tell him that I am the LUCKIEST mommy because God sent me Joshua and all the mommies wanted Josh, but i got him! I told him that mommy and daddy prayed every night for a long time to PLEASE give us Josh. So he says, "Mommy -- ALL the mommies wanted me"? I say, "Yep! ALL the mommies". Josh says, "They all asked Heavenly Father for me"? I said, "yea. Because you were the coolest and sweetest and cutest and bravest and most fun"! He said, "really mommy"? I said, "Absolutely". Then he sits there and thinks about it for a minute then says, "Even the Spanish and China mommies wanted me"? After laughing for a good minute, I said, "Yes Joshua, even the Spanish and China mommies"!!! Man he's fun!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That's a great one! Max and Josh would totally get along. Their little brains think way too much alike!

Lorie said...

He is so stinking cute! Your mom and dad are here and I think you should come visit them! ;D

Kelly O. said...

Love it, but I think my favorite is still the Jesus Christ, Superhero story.

Candy said...

Noelle;
You are such a liar!!!! How could you look Josh in the face and deceive him so!!!! I didn't raise you that way. But I'll bet all the mommies in the world WOULD have wanted him if they could have had a choice!

Kristina said...

That's priceless. How did he even think of that one? It's hilarious how their minds work. And I'm glad to know you understand the whole shopping cart catastrophe. I too have spent countless trips telling him not to climb on the cart. In a twisted way, maybe I'm a little glad it happened because now he's scared to death of ever climbing it again!

Laurie said...

He is such a cutie Noelle!!! Love the things that come out of those oh so innocent mouths!!!