Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Birthday Tea Party
















Allie's four!!! As sad as I am to see my kids get older, I love birthdays. Allie wanted a "tea pot" party this year. So we dug in, invited all her friends, decorated cupcakes, played duck-duck-birthday goose, dressed up, baked and had a great time. The kids all looked so cute, but Allie's little friend Jackson won best dressed. He came in a dapper suit, hair slicked back and wearing calogne. NICE!





Allie is beyond precious! She is outgoing, polite, loving, smart, demanding, in charge, a "singer", a "reader", friendly and adorable. We love all her girliness filling our house. We are total buds these days. She loves hanging out with mommy. And I couldn't be happier about that. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE GIRL!

5 comments:

The Brands said...

K so I am so sad. :( Like really sad! I wanted to be there so bad! And because we are so poor, Allie's gift is sitting here still. I promise I'll mail as soon as we can keep ten bucks! :) We love you and are so sorry we missed it!

Candy said...

Me too, I am so totally sad. I promise I'll be there next year. It will go on my calendar for next year. Grandmas need to be at their grandchildrens' birthday parties. It's only right!
Ama

Donna Brand said...

Wow four years old! What a big girl. What a fun party I wish I could have a fun b-day party like that.. Please tell Allie Happy Birthday from Cousin Joshy and Uncle Jeff and Aunt Donna. I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Donna

Rachel said...

Cute party! I love kids parties. They are the best! So much fun to plan and prepare, but a pain in the @#* to clean up. Here's to more fun and festive party planning in the future!

Laurie said...

ok, SOOOO cute. I love girl parties!!! That little boy must have felt very special. Sage is having a princess party for her 3rd bday. She's been talking about it ever since the boys had their party. I swear I could have been real happy with a house full of girls...not that I'd trade my busy, curious, menace like boys...nope, wouldn't trade them.