Sunday, September 21, 2008

The best job around


I can say this now that I have just come home from vacation and am well rested and back to the "honeymoon" stage with my kids..................being a mom really is the best job around!! I so completely adore these "babies" of mine. They are each so unique and have such fun personalities. Spencer is my "rock". He is such a good boy and is so helpful. He loves so much and is loved by everyone who knows him. Josh is our "what's he gonna do next" kid. No matter what he does he has us laughing and running to the emergency room for yet another round of stiches. There is no one else in the world with as much twinkle in their eye!! And Allie is our "all girl with punch" (I heard my sister refer to her daughter this way and it really fits). It is so fun to have all her girliness running around the house. We catch her constantly singing, pretending, twirling and admiring herself in the mirrior. She is absolutely adored and worshiped by her brothers! Good thing she adores them back. They are the PURE joy in my life. Now, ask me about them in a few days when the relaxation of the vacation has worn off, and they may be PURE something else. But for now, I just feel complete joy and awe at how lucky I am to be the mother of these precious children!! Like I tell my kids everyday, "I'm the luckiest mommy in the world"!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! You have such an adorable family! I wish I was in the honeymoon state right now..JEALOUS!!!!

Melissa and Jeff said...

How beautiful! And what a fabulous mom you are. You have done an amazing job raising these children of yours. Way to go! xo

janawoodbury said...

Noelle you are a lovely mother...and a lovely friend! What a beautiful post...you have three gorgeous children! I love learning from you. Fantastic photo!

Kelly O. said...

I love this picture! And where did you get those flowers? I know nothing about plants or flowers but next summer we need to get something to put on our empty porch!

Candy said...

Yes, you are one lucky mom and the best little mommy in the world. I love coming to Burning Oak as often as I can to capture the fun and loving spirit in your home. I miss you. xoxoxox mom

Rachel said...

First of all, you look amazing in this photo!!! You are one hot mama and a fun mama too. I love jotting down reasons we love being a mom every now and then, because don't we (unfortunately) need the reminder?

Jani Driggs said...

Pretty in purple...gorgeous photo.

Hugs and kisses!
Jani